Das Open-Control-Projekt - Die Alternative zur C-Control-I

Das Forum zur C-Control-1
Welche C-Control-Varianten existieren?
Übersicht - Suchen - Neueste 50 Beiträge - Neuer Beitrag - Login - Registrieren
INFO - FAQ - CC2-Forum - CCPro-Forum 

CONRAD: Scheisse mit Bestellung & Versand Kategorie: C-Control I V1.2/2.0 (von Patrick - 14.11.2005 21:56)
Patrick nutzt:  CC1-Station V2.0
Hello,

Conrad sends the order (of a CControl & other stuff )  through post to the wrong address (their fault). They do not send back anything as long as the lost package is not returned to Conrad. However I have been charged on my credit card since the first day. (3 weeks ago )
Guys, any idea of what I can do against such a customer unfriendly Conrad ?

Read that :
- Because the C-Control1 Station  V2 was not on stock, Conrad made a first shipment of other stuff  to a wrong unexisting adress (mix up of invoice address and delivery address.)
- I informed Conrad of their mistake. Their reply: 'No reshipment as long as package not back, but you can order it again if urgent.'
- Today Conrad send the 2nd part of the shipment ( the CControl) + email to confirm that. They sent it again to the wrong address !!!!! How stupid !  
( I expected a little more customer service ! )

If any of you have good advise, as I live in Brussels, I would be grateful to you !  (it's about 300 Eur )
Tracking the packages does not work with the Belgian Post.
What about making a claim to Mastercard, so they risk to be banned of credit card business !

Kind regards,
Patrick
Brussels - Belgium

Antwort schreiben

Bisherige Antworten: