Das Open-Control-Projekt - Die Alternative zur C-Control-I

Das Forum zur C-Control-1
Welche C-Control-Varianten existieren?
Übersicht - Suchen - Neueste 50 Beiträge - Neuer Beitrag - Login - Registrieren
INFO - FAQ - CC2-Forum - CCPro-Forum 

Re: Voltcraft Charge Manager 2020 - Monitor Mode access Kategorie: Verschiedenes (von DIE HARD - 14.01.2006 22:22)
 Als Antwort auf Re: Voltcraft Charge Manager 2020 - Monitor Mode access von TeK - 14.01.2006 16:10
> > Hallo
> > Even thougt the CM 2020 has the same CPU it has nothing to do with the C-Control.
> > The CM 2020 operating system is completely written in assembly language.
> > ciao.....
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Assembler doesn't scare me off really. All I need to do is patch a couple of bytes in the flash. Would you happen to have a dump?
>
> My first problem is that I'm not a hardware genius and I don't know how to connect the monitor mode to a PC, although there are schematics to do that in the MC68HC908GT16 datasheet. It doesn't seem too complicated. I can probably ask a friend of mine for some help but I was wondering if there was an interface that I could buy.
>
> My second problem is that to enter Monitor Mode on this micro-controller, you need to give an 8 bytes key. I was thinking that maybe there is a "standard" C-Control key. Otherwise I may have to go the hard way.
>
> BTW, could anyone provide me with the 304 bytes of Monitor ROM located at [$FE20-$FF4F]?
>
> Thanks
>
> TeK

Hallo....
Even if you are able to enter the monitor mode, you could not do any other thing than clearing the
FLASH (without knowing the security bytes -> protection against reading the memory)
Beside of this i don't quite understand what you are going to do.
What bytes do you want to patch?  There is no OS listing availabe. So, what is the sense of
a blind patch?
And moreover, a single byte patch is not possible. You have to clear a 64 byte page and rewrite it.
bye......

Antwort schreiben

Bisherige Antworten:

Re: Voltcraft Charge Manager 2020 - Monitor Mode access (von TeK - 14.01.2006 23:24)
    Re: Voltcraft Charge Manager 2020 - Monitor Mode access (von Dietmar - 15.01.2006 14:51)
        Re: Voltcraft Charge Manager 2020 - Monitor Mode access (von TeK - 16.01.2006 0:20)
            Re: Voltcraft Charge Manager 2020 - Monitor Mode access (von Dietmar - 16.01.2006 20:36)
                Re: Voltcraft Charge Manager 2020 - Monitor Mode access (von TeK - 16.01.2006 21:59)